Physical Conference on 15th & 16th February 2023
Jakarta, Indonesia, 28th January 2023, ZEXPRWIRE, The Indonesian manufacturing industry is set to take a major leap forward with Manufacturing IT Summit, Organized by Exito Media Concepts.
The Summit is supported by Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia, National Cyber and Crypto Agency (BSSN), Republic of Indonesia, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), KADIN Indonesia, Indonesia Special Economic Zones and Association of Digital Leaders Indonesia.
21st Edition of Manufacturing IT Summit Indonesia is taking place on the 15th and 16th of February 2023. The summit will bring together senior government representatives, thought leaders, and leading industry experts to share their knowledge and experience on the latest technologies and trends shaping the manufacturing industry.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from keynote speakers, participate in panel discussions, and network with other industry professionals.
The summit will cover a wide range of topics, including Industry 4.0, digitalization, automation, and smart manufacturing. It will also feature an exhibition area where companies can showcase their latest products and services.
VIP speakers joining the conference are:
- Indra Darmawan, Deputy Minister of Investment planning, Ministry of Investment, Republic of Indonesia.
- Ir. Afriansyah Noor. M.Si, Vice Minister of Manpower, Ministry of Manpower, Republic of Indonesia
- Lieutenant General (ret) Hinsa Siburian, Head, National Cyber and Crypto Agency (BSSN), Republic of Indonesia
- Dr. Ing Ilham Akbar Habibie, MBA, Chief Executive, National Information and Communication, Technology Council (WANTIKNAS), Republic of Indonesia
- Ir. Ignatius Warsito, Minister’s Expert Staff for Strengthening Domestic Industry Capabilities Acting Director General of Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Textile Industry, Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia
- Iken Retnowulan, MT, Director of Access for Industrial Resources and International Promotion, Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia
- Chairul Saleh, Director of Community Development & Entrepreneurship, Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Ferry Akbar PASARIBU, Assistant Deputy/Minister Counselor, Coordinating Ministry for Maritime and Investment Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Juan Kanggrawan, Head of Product, Tribe & Data, Indonesia National Ministry (GovTech) and Smart Cities, Republic of Indonesia and many more!
“We are excited to bring this significant event to Jakarta, serving as a valuable platform for industry leaders to collaborate and share their expertise on the future of manufacturing in Indonesia,” said Rishikesh Shetty, CEO, Exito Media Concepts, the organizer of the event.
The summit is expected to attract hundreds of attendees from across the country and the region, making it a must-attend event for everyone in the manufacturing industry.
For more information and to register for the event, visit: https://manufacturingitsummit.com/indonesia/
Mithun Gopinath, Manager-Projects
Exito Media Concepts
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No PITCH SCOOP journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.