Since the creation of Bitcoin in 2008, the distributed ledger has broken away from the traditional server and started to explore a new digital network. But we seem to ignore the volume of data itself. In the trillions of blockchain market, the volume of bitcoin Ledger has reached 200 + GiB. We can even worry about whether the future blockchain ledger can keep up with the growth rate of transaction data.
It’s not just the ledger. It like the total node data volume of Ethereum has increased 19 times during the period of 16-17 years. At the same time, the blockchain data of any project is growing with the growth of TPS. Although there are many projects with data compression technologies trying to solve the existing problems, the amount of data is still growing. Will there be an upper limit for compression technology? This is the problem.
We have noticed the problem of data flow in the early stage. Although the blockchain field is famous for its decentralized technology, why can we create a decentralized database based on the traditional database? Therefore, in order to meet the actual demand of blockchain for data flow, we designed Cloudera Chain based on binance smart chain, which provides users with decentralized cloud database network system and the best NFT + DeFi protocol, and constructs an independent and open NFT ecosystem.
Compared with Bitcoin and Ethereum, Cloudera Chain does not use blockchain to record data as much as possible, but the data calls need to go through smart contract processing. We use new functions to extend decentralized applications to the global database. These decentralized applications define new data types、new protocol flow between nodes and “smart contract” that allows changes.
In terms of technology, we integrate the cloud data technology advantages of Cloudera and Hortonworks, map every cloud database to the blockchain network, realize the safe and efficient sharing of data, and allow the trustor and notary to call the contract. However, these shared data are based on openness, which greatly simplifies the data synchronization process, It has higher TPS and transaction can be confirmed in the whole network faster.
Cloudera Chain has the following new features:
1. New transaction types can be defined by JVM bytecode;
2. Transactions can be executed in parallel on different nodes without any node knowing the other party transactions;
3. All nodes are deployed in the authenticated peer-to-peer network, and all communication between nodes is direct;
4. Transaction conflicts can be resolved by pluggable notary module without block. Any single Cloudera network may contain multiple notaries, which provide guarantee with various algorithms, so Cloudera Chain does not rely on any specific consensus algorithm.
5. All data is shared based on “Need-To-Know”.A transaction dependency graph is provided between nodes, and the data is only sent to another node according to the need, but the global broadcast of all transactions is not carried out.
6. Bytecode transmission mechanism supports complex and multi-step transaction modeling process modeling.And they can last several days, restart across nodes, and even upgrade.
7. The cloud database structure provides a rich type system, such as time, currency, legal entity and financial entity, such as cash, issuance, transaction, etc.
8. From the beginning, it considered the integration with the existing system. The network can support the rapid batch import of data from other database systems without loading on the network.
9. There are many built-in application modules, which can meet the needs of different business activities.
10. It will allow users to cast different types of NFT that have been used for transactions, based on the cloud database.
In addition to the network system on the chain, we also designed an economic model to make the whole Cloudera Chain run under Credit Incentive.
Cloudera Data platform, it is the industry first enterprise data cloud, which conducts multi-functional analysis on a unified platform. From Edge to AI, it relies on data to discover new opportunities. The total amount of governance token issued is 20 million pieces, among which 70% will be distributed to the users through IDO（Initial DeFi Offering). And the remaining token allocation ratio is: 5% for foundation, 10% for ecological development, 7% for investor and 8% for team; Among them, the proportion of the foundation will be unlocked linearly in five years, while the ecological development and the investors will be unlocked seperately in one year and two years. The team will have no lock-up period.
Cloudera Dataflow,It is a scalable real-time data flow analysis platform on the chain, which can capture, plan and analyze data to obtain key insight and real-time operational intelligence. CDF is its governance token, which provides a unified security and governance layer among all dataflow components.
Hortonworks Dataflow, Originally developed by Hortonworks, it is an open source framework suitable for distributed storage and processing of large-scale multi-source datasets. It can modernize it infrastructure, maintain network with HDF token, improve customer experience and control cost.
Shared Data Experience, It is the basic component of Cloudera Chain cloud data service platform ecosystem, providing a set of metadata based integration of security and governance technologies, and providing persistent upper and lower layers in all analysis and public and private clouds. Its token SDX is produced through LP mining, which is used to manage the ecology of SDX and provide and liquidity mining.
In general, Cloudera Chain is a decentralized database system integrating multiple architectures and ecology. It not only undertakes the data storage of business behavior, but also provides diversified token portfolio for the network based on the incentive model of defi. Besides using CDP to maintain the network, users can also use CDF-HDF-SDX to achieve liquidity mining and obtain value. Cloudera Chain will protect the present with data and open up the future with cryptography.
Amanda Anderson is born and raised in Houston; she graduated from The University of Houston with an English and Creative degree. After beginning her career in content creation and copywriting, she joined the Pitch Scoop.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No PITCH SCOOP journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.